UPDATED January 29, 2018
Please read these Term and Conditions prior to using out website. If you do not agree to all of the below Term and Conditions, do not use this website. Please note, these Terms and Conditions are subject to revision at any time. Continued use of this website means you accept those changes.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall govern all use of this website, including all content, information and services, provided on the website. By accessing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
Content: All information published by and/or through RegQuest, LLC, including but not limited to, any analysis, writings, figures, graphs, advertisements, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, or database rights and related materials.
Services: All activities associated with RegQuest, LLC and related work product.
All Content and technology provided on this website are owned by or licensed to RegQuest, LLC, Schooner Strategies, LLC or their affiliates and protected by federal intellectual property laws. RegQuest, LLC and its affiliates retain all proprietary rights to that Content and technology. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos appearing on this website are property of RegQuest, LLC and/or its affiliates.
RegQuest, LLC provides you with a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited use license to access and use of the Content and Services on this website. Such usage shall be in strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions. RegQuest, LLC reserves the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in automatic termination of this license.
If you access Content through a mobile application or other type of third party platform, the applicable End User License Agreement for the mobile service through which you downloaded the mobile application may apply in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
Limitations on Use
By accessing and/or using this website, you agree to the following:
- Only one individual may access Content and/or a Service at a time using the same user name or password, unless agreed to otherwise in writing.
- You shall not to rearrange, modify, republish, display, reproduce, copy, download, store, transmit, disseminate, transfer or post the Content from this website onto any other media without the express written consent of RegQuest, LLC.
- You shall not create any derivative work based on or containing the Content from this website. “Spidering” and/or any other automated means to access, copy, index, process and/or store any Content from this website is expressly prohibited.
- You shall not access Content and/or Services to which you are not authorized; nor shall you attempt to circumvent any restrictions imposed on your use or access of the Content and/or Services.
- You shall not use Content in any commercial product or service, including but not limited to, creating apps, extensions, or other products and/or services that use our Content.
- You shall not use, intentionally or unintentionally, any Content or Service in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable international, national, federal, state or local law, rule or regulation.
- You shall not use this website in any manner that could harm, disable, or otherwise impair any computer systems, including, but not limited to, servers, networks and/or other components connected or used for this website.
- You shall not use Content and/or Services for any unlawful purpose. RegQuest, LLC reserves the right to terminate and/or restrict access to Content and/or a Service if such usage may violate any laws, regulations, and/or rulings, infringe upon another person’s rights or violate these Terms and Conditions.
Any unauthorized or prohibited use of Content and/or Services may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution or both, under applicable federal, state, local laws, or applicable foreign laws, rules, regulations and treaties.
Access to and use of Services and Content are available on an “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE” basis. RegQuest, LLC specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any representations or warranties for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions, completeness, and delays; warranties that access to any product will be uninterrupted, secure, complete, or error free; and warranties as to the life of any URL or third-party website.
Access to and use of Services and Content is an acknowledgment that there is a potential of some human and machine errors, delays, and interruptions.
In no event will RegQuest, LLC be liable, in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind arising out of, or in connection with use of this website. Additionally, RegQuest, LLC shall not be liable, in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any claim relating to any way to a customer’s inability or failure to perform research or other work, or to perform such research or other work properly or completely, nor shall RegQuest, LLC be liable for any decision made or action taken by a customer in reliance upon the availability of or content made available through the website.
No Legal Advice
The Content and Services on this website are not intended to and shall not be used as legal advice. Use such Content and Services on this website at your own risk.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website may provide links to other third-party websites or resources. RegQuest, LLC makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this website. You acknowledge and agree that RegQuest, LLC is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
Registration and Account Information
Accessing certain sections of this website may require you to register and/or create an account. By registering and/or creating an account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and to inform us of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single user only, unless otherwise expressly provided on the registration page. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
You acknowledge and agree that RegQuest, LLC, in its sole discretion, may terminate your website access if your conduct is found to be unlawful, inconsistent with, or in violation of, the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions, or for any other reason. RegQuest, LLC shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of website access.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold RegQuest, LLC and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents and licensors harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland. Any action arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be filed in state or federal courts located in Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, unenforceable, or void, then that provision shall be seemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect the remaining provisions’ validity and enforceability.
Please contact us should you have any questions or concerns at:
326 First Street, Suite 29
Annapolis, Maryland 21403
(443) 808 -0818
© 2015 All rights reserved by RegQuest, Schooner Strategies and its business partners.