RegQuest is pleased to offer Trend Reports on a complimentary basis.
RegQuest’s Utilization Management Regulatory & Market Trends: 2016 Annual Report examines the complex and dynamic requirements governing adverse determination appeals. This report examines regulatory trends as well as market and public policy forces impacting this field.
RegQuest’s External Review Regulatory & Market Trends: 2016 Annual Report provides a comprehensive overview of external review regulations, trends, and practices. The report illuminates the important role of external review in the medical management process.
Quick Reference Tables
RegQuest’s reference tables provide a quick and easy way to access the essential information regarding current Utilization Management, External Review and Grievance procedures. These informational tables extract information directly from the existing RegQuest modules.
- Table 1 - State Scope & Applicability
- Table 2 - Organizational Registration/Licensure Requirements
- Table 3 - Key Program Requirements
- Table 4 - Review and Appeals
- Table 1 - ER Key Requirements
- Table 1 - Timeline Requirements by State