Maine ME WC – 11.22.19 Note: Maine is a regulated state[1] where a license or state contract is required. State regulations require accreditation, but do not require an application or UR plan submission. WCUM entities are required to be licensed and accredited by URAC/NCQA. The state also requires proof of accreditation. I. Scope and Applicability […]

To access this content, please login or click here to subscribe